Please feel assured that we are taking all necessary steps to make sure our offices remain safe for our clients and staff during Alert Level 2. This is really important to us.
It does mean that your meetings with us at our office during Alert Level 2 will work a little differently.
When you arrive at our office:
- When you arrive to our building, you will be required to wear a face mask to take the lift up to level 3. Please remain wearing your mask for the duration of your meeting with your advisor. Your advisor will also be wearing their mask so we are providing you and our staff with a safe space to meet face to face.
- When you arrive at our office, we ask that you sign in as part of our contact tracing procedure. This will be a simple and quick process. If you have a phone equipped with a camera then we ask that you scan the QR code located by the lifts and fill out your contact details. If you cannot scan the QR code for any reason, then our receptionist will take your details.
- For your comfort we would like to stress that we will keep your details safe and private, only disclosing them to the Ministry of Health’s officials if there is an incident and they need to undertake contact-tracing.
- We have set up waiting areas where you will be directed to wait for your appointment to begin. These waiting areas will be kept separated from others in accordance with the Government’s distancing requirements, and any surfaces will be kept clean and sanitised.
- Hand sanitiser will also be provided for your use as you enter our reception area.
- Your advisor will meet you at reception and take you to your meeting room where the Government guidelines around keeping 2 metre distancing can be adhered to.
- Our usual meeting rooms will be kept clean and sanitised between each visit.
- Under Alert Level 2 we will unfortunately be unable to offer coffee or tea in meetings. You are more than welcome to bring your own.
If you’re feeling unwell:
- If you’re feeling unwell or showing flu-like symptoms, then we ask that you do not visit our office. Instead, we encourage you to contact your advisor to make an alternative arrangement.
- We can still meet and sign documents with you ‘virtually’ via video, phone or email if you are unable or would prefer not to attend our office.
- We ask that you make any payments contactlessly during this time. You can also find some payment options on our website here.
- Our client car parks within our building will remain available for your use. Please just let us know in advance if you would like to use one of our car parks when you attend your appointment.