No matter where you are in your relationship, property agreements are a great tool to ensure you and your partner protect your respective property rights and create certainty in the event of separation.

MG 2602 RGB 2

Our area of expertise

Parties can decide how they will share their property in the event their relationship ends by entering into a 'property agreement'. These agreements can be entered into either at the start of the relationship or during the relationship. Agreements entered into at the end of the relationship are called 'separation agreements'.

Cavell Leitch can assist you to navigate the challenging, and often sensitive and emotional, process of entering into these agreements with empathy and understanding.